Whether you are looking for a trusted partner to assist your employees or clients with their financial questions and concerns or are interested in creating and launching a financial education program, we’d love to hear from you! We work in partnership with dozens of financial institutions, community-based organizations, employers and other reputable entities to educate thousands of consumers each year.
Examples of partnership include:
- Debt reduction and/or credit building referral program;
- Affordable housing and first-time homebuyer programs;
- Collaboration on workshop and web-based presentations on topics such as Credit, Budgeting, Homeownership and Identity Theft/Scams;
- Co-branded education materials;
- Short-term and long-term financial stabilization programs;
- Advocacy – CCCSMD leads an annual statewide public awareness campaign focused on the Financial Exploitation of Older Americans (PROTECT Week – www.protectweek.org)